Arro Khampa Lijiang
“Arro khampa!” means “Hey Friend, I bid you welcome”, It is the most welcome greeting in the remote mountains of Eastern Kham. It calls one to sit, take warmth and nourishment, and a respite from the rigors of the trail. Located in the ancient town of Shuhe, Lijiang Arro Khampa is a very quiet place next to the lively Lijiang Dayan oldtown.
Inspired by the sacred teachings and exquisite arts of Tibet and India, Arro Khampa is famed for its harmonious fusion of indigenous arts and authentic architectural style with modern hospitality amenities.
Arro Khampa Lijiang Hotel will enhance your journey with the spirit of ancient Tibetan and Naxi culture. Using architectural traditions of the region the structures resemble ancient village homes using thick rammed earth facades as well as stone and wood. Traditional facilities, stylish rooms and suites, decorated with wooden furnishings and wood-beam ceilings, emphasise original ecology and nature.
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast.
- Free 24 Hour Wifi, Luggage Storage, Laundry Service.
- In-room Safe, Phone (free local calls), Turndown Service, In-room Refreshments, Television, Hair Dryer, Heating Facilities.
- Library, Bar, Yoga & Meditation Room, Thangka Painting Room, Gift Shop, Backyard BBQ, Gardening, Meeting Room.
- Free Parking Place, Tours & Ticket Assistance.
- Hotel can arrange paid transfer from airport, bus station and train station.
Experience tantalizing Tibetan, Indian and Western food to please all culinary cravings. The restaurant is located on the second floor.
Nearby natural attractions include Lashi Hai, Jude Dragon Mountain, Shuhe Ancient Town, Dayan Ancient Town, Tiger Leaping Gorge and Luku Lake. Other nearby attractions within 1-7km include Lijiang World Heritage Park, Lijiang Longquang Temple, Baisha Ancient Town and Lijiang Puqi Temple.