Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
Enter a world of poetic experiences and jungle-clad romance in a place that cloaks you with luxury. Nestled on the rainforest slopes of the famous Son Tra peninsula, with panoramic views of the East Sea and its own private bay, InterContinental® Danang Sun Peninsula Resort offers an enchanting journey into the cultural riches of this fascinating region.
- Rooms: Guests can choose from 201 luxury rooms, suites, penthouses and villas, all characterised by Vietnamese-inspired décor and a bold colour palette of black and white.
- Harnn Heritage Spa: Bathe your body in soothing elixirs and rainforest fragrances. Massage your muscles into a state of revival. Retreat to the lagoon to embark on one of our healing journeys.
- Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez: Experience the ultimate in hand and foot pampering with award-winning therapies from‘FootVirtuoso’Bastien Gonzalez.A favourite amongst celebrities and known for his unique approach – the ‘True Pedicure’ – every treatment has been personally developed by Gonzalez himself, with a three-step approach that focuses on genuine medically oriented nail and skin treatments, nail beauty and massage.
Dining & Entertainment
- Citron – Savour artisanal cuisine amidst a masterpiece of design and the best views of the resort at our main restaurant, Citron. The most coveted seats in the house – private dining booths – float over the hillside, 100m above sea level.
- La Maison 1888 – La Maison 1888’s mission: to create for each guest a dining experience that will go down in history. Three Michelin starred Chef Pierre Gagnaire presides at this truly special signature restaurant. Its design recreates an antique French mansion with each dining area its own intimate niche reflecting a period room:Traveller’s Room,Accountant’s Room and Le Boudoir de Madame.
- Buffalo Bar – Located within La Maison 1888, Buffalo Bar has been created as an exclusive refuge of timeless elegance and is the perfect place to start or end your evening.
- Barefoot – Relax in style amidst the stunning setting of our beachfront restaurant, with panoramic sea views and the cool breeze of the ocean as your backdrop.
- The L_o_n_g Bar – The L_o_n_g Bar has been created as a chilled-out spot for refreshing drinks and expertly mixed cocktails.A contemporary style lounge setting, this extra-long bar is located directly on our private beachfront.
- Bespoke Dining – Experience a magical evening with an intimate dining experience in one of a number of secluded locations around the resort. From a private dinner on the beach to a candle-lit one on your terrace, we will work with you to create an evening of delectable tastes and impeccable service.
The mastery of traditional Vietnamese design meets modern architectural flair in this distinctive retreat within the dense rainforest of mythical Monkey Mountain. Famed architect Bill Bensley has woven his magic throughout every space, crafting a resort that inhabits four levels – Heaven, Sky, Earth, and Sea – linked by a funicular train climbing its way through the forested slopes.