Bulgari Hotel London
London, United Kingdom
Located in Knightsbridge on the edge of Hyde Park, Bulgari Hotel London is both a haven of calm in the centre of the city and yet under a minute’s walk from such landmarks as the famous Harrods department store. Since opening in 2012, Bulgari has set new standards among the luxury hotels of the British capital. Elegant contemporary architecture and Bulgari’s legendary flair for design are matched by class-leading quality of service.
- Executive Rooms - With a minimum floor space of 46 square metres, Executive Double Rooms are exceptionally spacious and feature two comfortable queen sized beds, a large seating area and a generous bathroom.
- Knightsbridge Suites - Expansive views over Knightsbridge towards Hyde Park can be enjoyed from the 86 square metres Knightsbridge Suites which with their detailed woodwork, majestic black marble bathrooms and subtle nautical design cues give guests the feeling that they are in their own stateroom on a luxurious yacht, albeit a yacht moored in the heart of London.
- The Bulgari Suites - Offering unparalleled accommodation of between 170, right up to 221 square metres the seven Bulgari Suites are of peerless magnificence and have set new standards for luxurious accommodation in London.
- Sette - Sette brings authentic Italian food from the heart of Manhattan, with its own inimitable flair and is the first London location of New York City’s Scarpetta Restaurants.
- Nolita Social - Nolita Social brings the energy of ‘the New York night’ to London with a heady mix of crafted cocktails, live music and DJs, creating a space perfect for light-hearted revelry in Knightsbridge.
- The Bulgari Lounge - With a contemporary design by the architectural firm ACPV ARCHITECTS Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, The Bulgari Lounge offers elegant all-day dining in the comfort and glamour of an Italian-style "living room".
Regarded by many as the crowning achievement of the hotel, The Bulgari Spa has curated a selection of the most advanced beauty, grooming and health-enhancing treatments available today, offering the flexibility of one off specialist treatments to long term life-improvement programmes uniquely tailored to the needs of the individual.