COMO Hotels & Resorts
COMO Hotels and Resorts offers personalised luxury travel experiences in its urban hotels, island resorts, adventure retreats and wellness resorts. The focus is always on service and design, adventure and culture, wellness and cuisine, while trying to uphold a strong, sustainable approach towards the people and places where they operate.
COMO Hotels and Resorts properties, from Bhutan to Miami, draw their inspiration from compelling locations. The Group brings the expertise for nurturing mind-body wellness, as well as world-class cuisine and exacting service. None of the hotels are the same, though our values are consistent – underpinned with a belief in responsible living and the memorable power of meaningful experiences.
The Group provides reassurance in your search for respite from a fast-moving world, so you can feel the joy of living the present moment when the sun sets on your pool in the Turks and Caicos, or on a Buddhist temple in the valleys of Bhutan.
COMO Hotels and Resorts was founded by Christina Ong. Each property is hand-picked and individually curated. Properties include:
- The Halkin by COMO in London
- Metropolitan by COMO in London
- Metropolitan by COMO in Bangkok
- Parrot Cay by COMO in the Turks and Caicos
- Cocoa Island by COMO in the Maldives
- Maalifushi by COMO in the Maldives
- Point Yamu by COMO in Phuket
- COMO Uma Canggu in Bali
- COMO Uma Ubud in Bali
- Uma by COMO in Bali
- COMO Uma Punakha in Bhutan
- COMO Uma Paro in Bhutan
- Uma by COMO in Bhutan
- COMO The Treasury in Perth
- Wellness Resort COMO Shambala Estate Bali
- COMO Laucala Island in Fiji
- COMO Castello Del Nero in Tuscany
- COMO Le Montrachet in Burgundy
Headquartered in Singapore, the COMO Group offers luxury with a deep respect for authenticity. The Group comprises COMO Hotels and Resorts, international luxury fashion retailer Club 21, award-winning holistic wellness brand COMO Shambhala and the philanthropic organisation, the COMO Foundation.